Camera Ready Submissions
Authors should re-submit their camera ready abstract as a two page PDF file in English formatted per with the ACM publications format ( download the template ). This abstract may include up to two further optional pages of figures/diagrams. Note: These does not preclude use of diagrams or figures in the first two pages (see example below). Papers should be re-submitted via the conference easyChair ( https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=perceptions2012 ).
An example of a camera-ready abstract including optional pages: Camera Ready Example
Note: Camera ready deadline is 30th of March 2012.
Before re-submitting your PDF to easychair:
- Please add all author names or affiliations to your PDF submission.
- The ACM publication format includes a conference identifier at the bottom of the left column on page one. Please remove all copyright and permissions text and just add the following line in the space: Predicting Perceptions 2012, The 3rd International Conference on Appearance, April 17 – 19, 2012, Edinburgh, UK.
- Please pay attention to the comments from the reviewers.
- Remember you have two extra pages for figures, tables and diagrams.
- Below you can find Information about resubmitting your paper using easy chair.
For further information, please contact the Programme Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your abstract was accepted as a poster presentation then please bring an A0 poster to help discuss your work with the attendees. There is no template for the poster.
Note to poster presentation authors: Abstracts accepted as poster presentations will also be included in the proceedings, therefore please do not forget to re-submit your camera ready abstracts before the 30th of March 2012.
- 5 Jan 2012: final papers submission deadline
- 11 Jan 2012: allocation to reviewers
- 1 Feb 2012: review upload deadline
- 8 Feb 2012: notification of acceptance
- 16 March 2012: registration deadline
- 30 March 2012: camera ready deadline
- 17-19 April 2012: conference
Instructions to authors about easychair
If you get lost resubmitting to easychair, these are the steps:
- Follow the link to easy chair ( https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=perceptions2012 ).
- Log in to easy chair.
- Click on the perceptions2012 link (authors).
- On the top menu click on ‘Paper No’.
- On the right menu click on ‘Submit a new version’.
- Upload your camera ready paper as a PDF.
- Click ‘submit a new version’.